12 March 2012

[in Photos]: Weekend Bliss

 Things that made me Oh.So.Happy this weekend:
"Listen.  Listen.  I'm gonna sing somethin' to ya.  Yeah.  Yeah.  Be Quiet.  Yeah."
The name's Liam and I'll be here all night, folks.
A Friday night photo sesh with my boys!


Chocolate Layer Birthday Cake for a coworker
This hat. 
Hubs and bro-in-law in their fashionable golfing attire
Although I love asparagus alone, the bacon lured the men to eat their veggies.  And yes, they were in greasity-piggity-heaven.
Cheesy-taters.  drooooool
Crazy in Love.... still  :)
Look Ma, one sock!
Being lovey dovey with my Bubba
Mid-day naps with the Col-mister
I so wish everyone could and/or does feel as blessed as I do.

Happy Monday, Friends.

Kindly~

Meghan

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...