28 March 2012

A Favorite Song: Be Here Now

Hey y'all!  So sorry I was post-less yesterday.  I take classes on Tuesday evenings, and was scrambling all day to do work and homework simultaneously in preparation.  Unfortunately, the ol' blog took a backseat.

Wednesday's have become a musical day here at Smile at a Stranger.  And today, I have two songs that I simply cannot choose between.  

This first one is brought to you by Ray LaMontagne, and it is just beautiful.  


Lyrics

Don't let your mind get weary
And confused your will be still, don't try
Don't let your heart get heavy
Child, inside you there's a strength that lies

Don't let your soul get lonely
Child, it's only time, it will go by
Don't look for love in faces, places
It's in you that's where you'll find kindness

Be here now, be here now
Be, be here now, be here now

Don't lose your faith in me
And I will try not to lose faith in you
Don't put your trust in walls
'Cause walls will only crush you when they fall

Be, be here now, be here now
Be, be here now, be here now

I hope you enjoyed this, especially if you had never heard it before.  His voice is magic. 

Happy Wednesday!

Kindly~

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...