02 March 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Husband- I don't tell you enough how proud I am of you and of us for making this whole "family" thing work.  It's hard, it's crazy, it's exhausting, and it's chaotic.  But you and I have somehow managed to only grow closer to each other through all of this insanity!  I am so glad you're my bestest.  If I could make one small request: Please hang up your towel on the towel rack after you're done showering.  I have done it for you for the last 2 years... because I love you, of course!


Dear Collin- You can start sleeping all the way through the night ANY time now, my love.  You're 5 months old, and will be driving soon.  It's time to get regular with the sleep schedule.  It's for the best, Pupp!  I promise!

Dear Liam- You melt me.  You amaze me.  And as Dr. Evil would say: You.complete.me.

Dear Melissa-  You're on my mind daily, and I continue to send out love in your name.  Space and time have no bearing on my desire to be a part of your life.  I still hope that one day, somehow, you will come around.  If not... I'll always love you.

Dear Person who Scraped Up Against my Car While I Was Not in it and Chose Not to Leave a Note-  One word:  Karma.

Dear Emily Neill- Happy Birthday, dear.  I hope you're well.

Dear FRIENDS-  It's FRIDAY!!  How happy does that make you!?  What are you doing this weekend?  Do tell!

Dear Ashley-  Thanks for starting this awesome outlet!  Friday's Letters are a great way to vent, especially for people who do the majority of their venting through their blogs.

And lastly---- a nasty-gram.  I have posted my thoughts on this issue all over the place today.  I am absolutely sickened by this man's words and the intent behind them. 

Dear Rush Limbaugh- Do you REALLY think that the only reason women take birth control is so we can “have all the sex [we] want” without the consequence of pregnancy? It almost seems as though you (men) might know what it’s like to experience debilitating menstrual cramps, or an irregular menstrual cycle, or mood swings that alienate you from family and friends, or PERIODS, or the capability to carry and birth a child (with or without serious medical implications!). Has any man experienced any of these in a biological sense, and do you know how it feels and what it means to be a woman? I think not.  We all get it dude--- you love to be the asshole.  Congratulations!  Bottom line, Rush:  You're disgusting. 

Kindly and with LOVE to ALL~

Meghan

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...