07 March 2012

Random Cards of Kindness

On my lunch break today, I came across an organization that facilitates random and inspiring communication to children with life-threatening illnesses.  I was moved to write one.

I took out a piece of paper, and wrote a note.  

I don't know who it will reach, and I don't know what their situation is.  

But I wrote it and sent it... with all of the empathy, kindness, and love I could retrieve from my spirit.  
I actually started crying sobbing as soon as my pen hit the paper.  Quite an emotional experience.
 
If you would like to take a minute to write something sweet for a kid in a situation few of us can imagine, you can go to Love Letters: Random Card of Kindness, Inc. for more information.  
 

Kindly and with love~

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...