06 March 2012

The Rubberband Project

Actually, it's called "Rubber Kindness" but I thought I'd call it something else in my title.  This is totally, 100% NOT my original idea, but I LOVE IT!  

I found it on the Guerrilla Goodness Facebook page, and instantly decided that this was a project for me to openly and happily tackle.  

I will be dropping, shooting, laying and handing these little nuggets out all over campus this week.  And wearing one for myself of course.  A little way to give myself an affirmation or two.



I hope at least one of these reaches someone who really needs to hear exactly what is written.  I hope it makes at least one person smile.  :)

Kindly and with love~

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...