15 March 2012

Words of Encouragement for Creators


Ira Glass on Storytelling from David Shiyang Liu on Vimeo
 
I came across this video on a blog that I follow, The Decorista.  It couldn't have come at a better time.

It's tough trying to raise and breed a blog.  
 
It's tough to feel like you're not being recognized, and think "maybe I'm not as creative as I thought I was," or "maybe I don't have what it takes to maintain a blog."  
 
I am realizing on a daily basis that this "world" is what you make of it.  
 
Maintaining a blog IS the success of a blog.  
Perseverance IS the only way to grow your blog.  
And patience... is still a virtue.  
Patience with the process, and patience with yourself.

I hope this reaches someone like it reached me today  :)

Kindly~

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...