07 January 2011

I am the Luckiest

As I drove in this morning, I felt completely surrounded by love.  

I looked in the backseat to see my little boy smiling at me, for no apparent reason.  Just smiling this cute little smile, squinting his perfect eyes in bliss.  This happens often, to both me and my husband:  We will be going about our business and turn to find Liam staring at us, admiring us quietly.  But it never gets old... it never loses it's specialty.  

It is in these moments that I feel so incredibly happy, and so proud to be raising such a wonderful little boy.  Already, he knows his own significance in love.  

I'm not sure I could ask for more of a blessing....
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...