13 January 2011

Any Other Name

I play Pandora while I work... whistling hurts my lips  ;)

I wanted to share Thomas Newman's Any Other Name It has been in movies such as American Beauty and Revolutionary Road, and I remember it's significance as a part of a story, a plot, an emotion.  But when heard unconnected with a film, this song has a beauty and a specialty of its very own.

Every time I hear this song, I am instantly at peace. It makes me think about breathing.  It stirs up an appreciation in me for the simplicity and totality of life on our Earth.

What does it make you feel?  What and/or who does it make you think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...