14 January 2011

This Weekend: Perfection

Let alone the extra day off in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr., this weekend is filled with so many people and things that I love and cherish:

2010- Melissa and me

Melissa is a dear friend of mine.  She and I have been connected since we were 12-year-old pubescent pre-teens.  Let's just say we have some hilarious memories, as well as some heavy yet priceless experiences that would not have been possible without each other.  She helped shape me, just as most people who I have crossed paths with have.  Anyway, enough poo-poo stuff.  We're having lunch together on Sat., our little boys in tow.  I can't wait to see her (even though she's, dare I say it, a STEELERS FAN!)

Battle of the Beltway, yo

Another thing I am looking forward to this weekend:  PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!!!  I have not blogged at all about my obsession with professional football, and more specifically, The Baltimore Raven's.  My boys play against the Pittsburgh Steelers this Sat., and this game couldn't carry anymore weight (literally... har har).  I'm also looking forward to watching the Packers and Falcons duke it out.  Good games all around!   Brendon is a Redskins fan, and consequently, I have adopted them as my second NFL team.  God forbid there's ever a Raven's/Redskins match-up that matters...

Sweethearts

And, the cherry on top of an already delicious cake?  Date night with my hub!  These nights are so  rare that when we are given the chance to enjoy each others company exclusively, it means so much to me.  Now the BIG question is what to wear, what to wear!  Bren tells me all.the.time how beautiful he thinks I am (ahem- sure sign of an amazing man), but I want to look dy-no-mite for him!  We'll see what I come up with, and maybe I'll do a follow-up outfit/date night post next week.  Keyword:  Maybe  ;)

The 3 best friends that anyone could have

If nothing else, I have an extra day on Monday to spend with the loves of my life, Bren and Liam.  How could I not be thankful!?

Happy long weekend!  Smile!

Oh, and GOOOOO RAVENS!  Ca-Cawwww!

The Raven

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww lunch with your bestie - so fun!!

    AND date night?! You've got a great weekend planned, girl! ENJOY! (and YES do an outfit/follow-up post!! :)

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...