21 December 2010

Rosie

Tell them we love them- deliver the message
as only you could, Dear Soul.
They have been waiting to see you... and
you're a hard one to miss.

Give her a kiss for me, and tell her it's been too long.
I've longed for her ever since.
The same goes for him. 

I'm connected to you, always-
you precious woman, you.
I'll carry on your sweetness.
I'll try to live up to your
organic kindness.

I'll look for your smile where I stand
And your hand where I fall.
I'll look for your open arms
upon my homecoming.
Until then, know this:
I love you, beautiful Rosemary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...