25 April 2014

Less is More

So much going on right now,  I don't even know what to think about first.  I don't even know what emotion to feel.  This can only mean one thing: I need to re-center.  



I need solitude.  I need peace.  I need love and kindness.  I need to be gentle.  And the person I need to turn to for all of this is ME.  It's time for me to take a few steps back and gather myself. 


It's time for me to re-boot.  Step-one.... shut down.

With that said, here is what I am trying to grasp today:

“Don’t use a lot where a little will do.” -Proverb


"...When we focus on doing less and doing it well, instead of doing more and assuming it’s better, we’re less scattered, more deliberate, less harried, and more present." -Tiny Buddah


Kindly~

Meghan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...