25 September 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I'm a big girl now, peeps!  Not that I wasn't before, but now it's totally official.  

After months years of trying, I am finally about to embark on a new professional opportunity!
YAY!!!  (says the big girl)

It's a weird feeling.  I have been in my current position for just about 4 1/2 years now- learning and growing and meeting fabulous people along the way.  I have been the veteran, the expert, the go-to girl for so long... it is tough to imagine beginning that process again.

But alas, the time has finally come for me to spread my power-suited wings and (try to) fly.  
I promise not to poop on anyone's head while I'm soaring on the highs of newness and possibility! 

In other news, I am on Instagram now and my obsession with taking and posting pictures of my children (and admittedly myself) has reached an all time high, or low... depending on how you look at it.  I'm a perpetual optimist, so to me, it's fine.  Completely fine. 

My inclination to quit Facebook cold turkey has only deepened and seems more appealing than ever now that I have Instie to depend on.  
It's a tough call to make though because I am addicted to Facebook.  I might need to seek out a therapist before making any drastic and life-altering decisions regarding my online presence.

In other news, the fam is doing well.  My hubby is still better than yours, sorry.  
Can't you just be happy for me?!  ;)

My 4-year old boy is still the most amazing kid I know and I don't foresee that changing.   Latest Liam-ism "Mommy LOOK!  I crushed my salad! And now I'm going to crush my spaghetti!"
Oh you crushed them, did you!?!?!
He also told me the other day "I am certainly not done with my potatoes."  
The kid kills me.

My other (wonderful) baby boy turns 1 in about 2 weeks.  That's really as much mention as I want to give that topic because I puke in my mouth every time I think about it.

 
Oh, here's something FUN!  I was at the Raven's game on Sunday and saw this little number up close and personal.  Hilarious!!!

 
Streaker on the field does the lawnmower


All in all, things are looking up 'round here.  I had a really rough Spring/Summer for reasons I am still uncovering.  Another topic another post.  I don't want to ruin the sarcastic tone I've got going on here today.

I disappeared off the radar for a while, but I fully intend on setting realistic blogging goals, and sticking to them as best I can.  Hopefully, one day, this will ease my transition into the small percentage of the population who isn't on Facebook.  :)

Have a great week, world.  I am glad to be back!

Go smile at a few rando's today!  Make 'em think!

Kindly~

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...