19 May 2011

Taking Shape

Welp, I promised myself I would not make a pregnancy album on Facebook... I'm too old for that crap.  
lol
But that doesn't mean I can't post a belly pic here and there.  Especially while I am still "relatively small."  
Let me keep telling myself that for now...

Without further ado...
I know you're just DYING to see my giant, round, fleshy stomach...



This is what "5-months pregnant" looks like on me.  
Can I just stay this size until I give birth... without sacrificing my child's health?  NO!?  Damn.....

Also, pardon the messy house-wife hair, PJ's and odd hand-on-boob effect.  
Just focus on the belly, would ya!!

2 comments:

  1. You are SO SO SO cute. I love your 5 month baby belly. You look very in shape! Love your little blog, so glad I stumbled on it!

    Adventures of Newlyweds

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're looking so fabulous! wish i could look the same if i'm ever gonna be pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...