11 March 2011

It's the little things

...right?

Some days, it really is the little things that keep my head above water.  

Some days, I would just rather not think about the heavy stuff.

Some days, I simply can't.

And some days, I am just so heartbroken for those around the world who are suffering, I can't help but be thankful for all the little pieces of magic that surround my ordinary life.

These are just some of the things that supply me with satisfaction:

Each song is a personal savior of mine

A little ditty from the album...


Blue nail polish and Starbucks (duh)
I have colored nail polish (still) and I am NOT afraid to use it.

Bright flowers sent by even brighter people
Look at that bad boy right in the center, hogging the entire show.  :)

A silly but sentimental keepsake
Bren gave me this when we were first dating.  It was kind of a joke (he found it on a table outside of his work), but I played along and pretended like it was the best gift I had ever received.  It turns out, it was.  I have saved it for years now.  He laughs at me that I've kept it.  But I love it.  I just do.

I'm still six
My relationship with Spaghetti-0's is borderline insane...

Mid-day pictures of my adorable niece, Peyton
...For obvious reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. Comments make me feel appreciated. And who doesn't like that? ;)

Kindly- Meghan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...